Hogwarts House Tattoos


Source: Michelle Eaton via Show Off Your Harry Potter Tattoos

Got this a few years ago, was SUPER excited when I found this group. Glad there are other fanatics out there. I'm planning my next tatoo, and there are some sweet things making the wheels in my head spin pretty fast. :-)


Source: Iratxe Martinez

Tattoo made by David from LTW tattoo and piercing studio, Barcelona, Spain, in July 2007.

Source: Fuck Yeah, Tattoos

I got these when I was 17. When people ask my why I have Harry Potter tattoos I tell them that it’s a part of my childhood that I never want to forget. They usually still think it’s pretty lame so I just push them on the ground ‘cause that’s what a true Slytherin would do :}

Source: Pastoops

This is my brother’s tattoo. He’s a true Slytherin and a huge Harry Potter fan. This is actually his second HP tattoo (the other is “Morsmordre”). It’s not yet finished. He’ll be going in for coloring within the week.

Source: colorinthedarkestplaces-

Source: Janet via MuggleSpace

I finally got my HP tattoo!!! It's on my calf!

Source: Audrey Majors via Show Off Your Harry Potter Tattoos

Total Pageviews